Friday, October 2, 2009

Fri Eating/Excercise Plan

I did not stick to my eating plan yesterday.
I was hungry... I ate around 1800 cals. I ate alot, but I did not eat too much. I will still lose weight. 1800 is what a woman that weighs around 135 should eat. I also burned about 1,000 cals at the gym, so I do not feel so guilty for eating 1800 cals.

Today I will eat less.
I think that while I wish I could eat less than 1200 cals a day, it is not always possible. I can do it a few times a week... yes. It is good practice to get my mind off of using food for "comfort" rather than just filling my belly to prevent starvation. I am trying to get rid of any emotional attachment to food. It is just a thing to keep me going.

Anyhow...
So here is my eating and workout plan today:

Breakfast:
1/2 cup regular cottage cheese, with 1 cup Kashi Go Lean cereal 300 cals

Lunch:
leftover veggie mix from the veggie samosas I made with 1/2 serving whole wheat pasta, tofu, salad with low fat dressing. 350

Snack: Apple, 1 tablespoon PB 175 cals

Snack 2: 2 slices low cal bread, 1 serving egg sub, 1/2 tablespoon ketchup 138

Dinner: 307 cals Will have a veggie Samosa thing I made-which is 200 cals, with salad, and tofu-yup, I will put the tofu in the salad. Yum-at least to me it's fine. I would not reccomend everyone eating tofu in salad unless they actually like it. 310 cals.

Total calories: 1273
That is good enough. 1200 cals is the minimum I am told I need to lose weight without messing up my metabolism. So I will try to be happy with this amount and not beat myself up for it. It is not too much. I have to remind myself of that. And if it helps me eat less than yesterday, even better.




Workout:
1 full hour on the treadmill at the gym that burns alot of calories-set at "Interval".
That thing really blasts those damn cals right out of there. It is not all that hard.I can't talk on the phone or surf the web on my mobile like I normally do because it requires to me actually WORK OUT, and focus on what I am doing... but other than that, it is not hard. I feel slightly out of breath at times, but can keep going without any pain or trouble.
I will also do weights and really focus on my biceps and abs 2 nite.
I will try to blast 1200 cals at the gym. Then it will be like I ate nothing today. Awesome. I would burn up all the cals I eat, plus the remaining cals I would need for the day will be taken from my body fat.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment