Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Back to working out and doing what I am supposed to be doing to get this weight off! :)

Hi there.
I have been gone a few days.
Let me recap... last Thursday I worked out. Fri/Sat/Sun I was again sick, and did not work out.
Monday I worked out.
Tuesday I did not.
Today is Wednesday.
I will workout at the gym tonight.


My eating plan for today:

Breakfast: 1 english muffin, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 2 laughing cow light cheese wedges, 2 vegetarian breakfast sausages. Total calories: 400

Lunch: 1/2 serving chinese noodles with 1/2 cup spinach, 1/2 cup soybeans (green), 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, 2 cups salad with 2 tablespoons low cal dressing. Total calories: 295

Snack: 1 cup low fat Italian wedding soup (pork free), 5 saltine crackers. Total Calories: 160

Dinner: 1/2 cup cooked cous cous, 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 cup onion, 2/3 cup frozen peas and carrots, 2 serving tofu, 1 chicken boullion cube, 1 cilantro bouillon cube (to boil cous cous), cumin, salt, pepper. Total cals: 425

Total Calories for today: 1,280

PS: Here is something that shows how the Fashion industry is fucking with girl's and women's minds to make them hate themselves. This is ridiculous. Why can't society just teach women to embrace ourselves AS WE ARE? For fat, for thin, for rich, for poor, educated or not, all women deserve the chance to be accepted as they are, for who they are, and to love themselves and be loved by others!
Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com


Like A Gordo: lol lmfao Mexican food is goooooood!

No comments:

Post a Comment