Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Being The "Fat Girl"...

Being the "Fat Girl" sucks. Big time.
Being told "You have such a pretty face. If only you would lose weight.." Sucks. Big time.
Being ignored by my father sucks. Always feeling like a failure everytime I see my family sucks. Not being a "Good Enough Muslima" or being judged for being an American Muslim convert sucks. Being called ugly, sucks. Being judged and called bad names because I have a daughter from a person I was not married to, sucks. Being poor sucks. Not having my own apartment and living with who I live with sucks. Being fat sucks. Going to the gym everyday and not being thin yet sucks. Feeling alone and sad sucks.

It just seems like I am never good enough. That sucks.
I wish just for once that I could be beautiful enough, smart enough, good enough to my family, and to someone I actually want. I am tired of never being good enough. It sucks.

If just for one day I could be just good enough as I am... if someone that I WANT could take me as I am... life would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment