Monday, October 5, 2009

BMR, Strenuous Workouts, Goals...1200 cals planned 4 2morrow

Hey..
So I had a long weekend. I take CNA classes, so those are my busiest times.
I have been watching what I have been eating,and have been using the treadmill at the gym the last 2 days I have been M.I.A.

Here is today's eating plan:

Breakfast: Lenders "everything" bagel, 2 lite laughing cow cheese wedges 370 cals

Lunch: 1 cup plain egg plant, 1/2 cup plain acorn squash, 1/2 cup plain chickpeas-I will saute in fat free cooking spray and add a few spices (cinnamon, salt, pepper, cumin), and I will have that with 1/2 cup plain cous cous, and a large salad (2 cups lettuce salad, 2 tablespoons fat free Italian dressing) 345 cals

Snack 1: Orange, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/4 cup kashi go lean cereal. 240

Gym: 90 min on treadmill-on the Incline machine. I will do 2 45 minute sessions, taking a 15 minute break in between. I will also use the weight machines, focusing on my abs and arms today. I feel my legs are getting worked out enough.
I will burn about 1300 cals on the treadmill, and maybe 100-150 cals on the weights. I estimate I will burn 1400 cals with excercise alone.

Dinner: Large Italian Wedding Soup, salad. 290 cals

Snack: Low Fat Chocolate covered granola bar 150

My estimated intake for today is 1,420 cals. So with around 1400 cals burned, my "real" intake would be around 20 cals. I will also be burning a little bit of extra body fat. If my BMR at my weight is 2017 cals a day-which excludes excercise, and I burn 1400 cals by excercise, then the total number of calories I am burning based on my weight is 3,417 calories. I am taking in 1550 cals-so that will leave a deficit of 1997 cals, which is a little bit over half a pound of body fat my body will have to use today to make up the difference. As my weight goes down, my BMR will go down. I want to keep trying to burn up as many cals as possible. The faster I get rid of this body fat, the better. Damn. If I could burn 1997 cals everyday, I would burn almost 4 pounds of pure body fat a week. That would equal 16 lbs a month. And 192 lbs in a year. Ha. Wouldn't that be nice. Then I would only weigh 87 lbs. Actually... that would be a bit low. 100-125 lbs is nice. But can I burn 16 lbs a month for a whole year? Prolly not.

And....... Tommorrow I plan on trying to eat only 1200 cals, and burn 1,000 cals at the gym.

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment