Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday-Eating/Excercise

Hey...

My weight is acting up. It goes up 5 lbs one day, and then down 4 lbs the next. It is driving me insane. All I want is this damn weight to come off.
I am trying to figure out what I am doing wrong..

I think I may be retaining water. I feel tempted to buy some pills to get rid of the water in my system... but am deciding against it.
Strangely, I lost alot of weight when I was eating 1500-1800 cals a day, and taking my vitamins. I stopped taking the vitamins. I will start again.


Today I am doing 1200 cals.

Here is my eating plan:

Breakfast: Large Plain Bagel 270 cals

Snack: toast, yogurt 105 cals

Lunch: 3 cups veggies, tofu, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce 185 cals

Snack: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, toast 155 cals

Dinner: Lasagna, Salad 335 cals

Snack: Choc. Granola bar 150 cals

1200 cals even

Workout: Workout 1: 45 min treadmill Workout 2: 30 min treadmill Workout 3: Abs, legs, arms, shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment