Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wed:

Well.........
Morning people.

Okay... Mr. Influential Muslim guy turned out to be *gasp* Married.
The good ones are always taken.
Whatever.
I am DONE looking! Seriously! I am finished. If one finds me, great. If not, whatever. I am 27 and not getting younger. I have a child, and the chance of someone wanting me at my age, my size, my living situation, with a kid, and with no money as I have is looooooow. I have no chance! That's it! So all I can do now is study my ass off and DO SOMETHING WITH MY WASTED LIFE-before it's too late! :(


I lost a pound.
I hope it is another two lbs gone by next week.


Eating Plan:

Breakfast:
2 slices light bread Toast, 1/2 cup egg sub, 1 tablespoon ketchup 170 cals

Lunch:
1 serving shrimp, 2 cups veggies, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, 2 bouillon cubes (soup)
200 cals

I AM STARVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
I am having hunger issues. So I heated up a Smart Ones Ravioli thingy that has 250 cals.
I can't feel bad. Why should I? I also had a salad.
So I added an extra 330 cals. But since I am having hunger issues, I think it is okay. I am hungry-honestly hungry. Instead of binging and consuming over 3000+ cals like I normally would, the extra 330 cals will help me stay sane. Here is to not freaking out.

Snack: protein powder shake, 1 slice light bread toast 180

Dinner: 1/4 acorn squash with 1 cup egg plant-boiled and stirfried with 1/4 onion and garlic, and a few spices, 1 serving tofu, 1/2 cup quinoa, ketchup 374
so much for eating only 800 cals.

The total is 1254 cals. 1200 cals is the minimum set by nutritionists to avoid lowering my metabolism.
Still not so bad I guess. I planned to eat alot more since yesterday I ate close to 1900 cals.

Anyhow...
I woke up really hungry. When I eat 600-800 cals for a few days in a row, the hunger goes down. I guess eating more food boosts my metabolism, while eating less will slow it. Duh. But I will still lose nonetheless.

Excerise: I am settling into my new routine. 30 minutes on the new treadmill at the gym with varying intesity, and 10 mintues on the regular treadmill at 3.0-3.5 mph. I did not do weights last night. I did an extra half hour on the treadmill. Tonight will be weights. I will put in more effort.

I hope I do not gain weight from eating so much yesterday-although it was nice to be full all day.

So that is it for now.
See you later folks.

Here is a fucking hilarious video. I am obviously NOT anorexic... but it makes me laugh. It's an oldie but a goodie. Pure Euro Trash Wannarexia Propoganda.

I love Kitty on The Catwalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment