Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Well, today started perfect.. but I wanted that damn cookie. lol

So here is what I ate today. Why not just add a fucking donut, some lard on a pizza, and a few thousand more chocolate chip cookies? ha ha. Nooooooo. One damn cookie is enough. No more screwing up for the rest of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

The pizza sounds good actually. Lard is an no for me. There is a halal pizza place next to the Masjid. You know what I reall want? Mountain Mike's Veggie Pizza-tons of tomatoes, cheese, olives, mushrooms.. mmmmmm. I can have a good 4 peices right now. Extra cheese. Now that sounds yummy. Maybe If I am a good girl and FOLLOW MY DIET for a week I can have 4 slices of pizza-and work it into my calorie count.

Here is mah food intake. Gack.


Breakfast: 1 Western Alternative Roasted Onion Diet Bagel, 1 medium egg fried in non-fat cooking spray 180 calories

Lunch: 1 cup full fat cottage cheese, 1/2 cup sugar free mandarin oranges, 1 roasted onion diet bagel, 2 cups lettuce salad, 2 tablespoons fat free Italian dressing 410 calories

Chocolate fix (ugh!) Home made chocolate chip cookie-255 cals

Snack: 1/2 banana, 1 dannon lite n fit yogurt 135

Snack: (Mid workout) Dannon lite n fit yogurt drink 70 calories

Dinner: 4 oz roasted turkey breast, 1 slice toasted diet bread with no butter, 2 tspns mustard (for the turkey) 2 cups lettuce salad, 2 tablespoons fat free Italian dressing 265

Total Calories: 1315

Well... my diet went out the damn window. At least I am still somewhat okay on calories. I guess.

Workout: Treadmill 1 hour. Arms, legs, ect using resistance bands (at home before gym)


Ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment