Thursday, November 12, 2009

Higher Carb Day-Just to see if I gain weight or stay the same.

Here is my higher carb and higher calorie meal plan. Yesterday was easy to stick to. I did not feel hungry, but I felt low on energy.

I am using http://www.calorieking.com to compute my calories and carbohydrate counts.

Breakfast: 1 cup Cottage Cheese: Low-Fat (2%); 1 Western Bagel's Bagels: The Alternative Bagel, Sweet Wheat; 1 tablespoon Sunflower Seeds, kernels, dry roasted w. salt added, 1/2 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter's Spreads (with olive oil)


Total cals:400

Total Carbs: 35

Lunch: 2 cups Campbell's Soups: Select Harvest, Italian Style Wedding, 3 cups Salads: Mixed vegetable tossed, 2 tablespoons Fat Free Italian Salad Dressing

Total Cals: 370
Total Carbs: 42.3

Snack: Large banana, 1 tablespoon extra crunchy peanut butter

Total Cals: 230
Total Carbs: 38.2

Snack 2: (Midworkout) Dannon's Yogurt Drinks: Light & Fit 0% Plus Smoothie

Total Cals: 70
Total Carbs: 14

Dinner: 2 cups cubed raw eggplant,8 cherry tomatoes, 1/4 large onion, 1 tspn garlic (minced), 1 cup cooked chickpeas, 1/2 tablespoon olive oil,cumin, salt, pepper,1/4 cup uncooked quinoa

Total Cals: 585
Total Carbs: 101

Total Cals: 1655-on the high side, but low enough to lose weight
Total Carbs: 230.5--eeeeeek!

Goal: Well... Today is alot of carbs. But compared to my usual compulsive overeating, it's still better. I will try to make tommorrow a lower cal and carb day. :)

Workout: 1/2 hour incline at 3.0 mph, incline of 3.5-18.5; weights: abs, arms, legs-30-100 reps, another 1/2 hour incline at 3.0 mph, incline of 3.5-18.5

Gosh, I hope my weight does not creep up from the carbs. Hopefully it will go down a few ounces.

PS: Here is my weight loss ticker:

No comments:

Post a Comment