Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Salaam Pplz....
Whattup?
lol
I am eating more calories today because the last two days I have been eating under 1200. I am also trying to eat more protein today-since I have been low on that the last 2 days. It is said if you eat under 1200 cals your metabolism can slow down. I will be eating around 1600-1700 cals today, and then 600-800 cals tommorrow.
I have also heard that if you eat more calories one day, and then less the next day, it may help raise your metabolism.
Lifting weights to build lean muscle mass, eating low glycemic foods, more protein, healthy fats, ect can also help boost your metabolism.

So... before I kick to my eating plan, I am gonna write about what happend last night.
Nothing special happend. I just went to the Masjid, and stayed in to listen on a beginning Arabic class-after Isha prayer. I have to learn the Arabic alphabet before I can start the class. Once I know how to write the letters, I will think of joining in December. It's $170 a semester.
The biggest part is that there was an intresting brother in the class. His name is Fahid. He seems to be in his late 30's or 40's. I saw him a little bit. He was kind of cute. And he offered to tutor people to learn the Arabic alphabet.
I wonder in the coming months if anything will happen? Is he married? He seems to be fairly influential. He likes to help alot of people learn about Islam. Masha Allah. Who wouldn't want to be married to someone like that? You never know.

UPDATE: He's married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha. The joke is on me. Hey... what a dreamer I am. But dreaming is fine. I just better stop drooling over Muslim guys I see out of my stupid desperation. *knocks self on head*. Okay, I've snapped out of it.


Most likely nothing will come of it... -but- if it does, that would be AWESOME! :D :D :D
I am kind of tired of the so-called Muslim men who just like to flirt, or see me as easy prey and have no intention of marrying me.
I just want one Muslim man that wants to spend the rest of his life with me (Insha'Allah), and have a few kids. That is it. A nice quiet family life, with going to the Masjid on Fridays, listening to the hubby read the Qu'ran during Ramadan... breaking the fast together, spending Eid with him and his family... having a nice little house and 2-3 healthy kids, putting the kids in Sunday school at the Masjid... that would be heaven to me. I want nothing more than that life.

I have no idea if I will ever get it. I am 27... and no one will want me anyhow. But hey,a girl can dream, right?

So on to my eating and excercise plan. Oh-I did go to the Gym yesterday and work out. I am glad. Everyday I have control of my eating and I workout, is a day I can be closer to being a normal size. I don't want to be fat forever.


Breakfast: 2 low cal yogurts, Kashi Go Lean Cereal, small banana 420



Lunch: English muffin, 1 slice low fat cheese, 3 slices turkey, ketchup, salad with low fat dressing, mushrooms, orange, fat free vanilla pudding 515 cals




Snack: Apple, 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter 190


Dinner: Noodles with 2 cups veggies, shrimp, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, salad 485

Dessert: Orange, low cal yogurt 120

1,730 cals!

It seems like too much food. eek. Well, tomorrow is low cal day, so I will be okay. Wed and Thurs will be 600-1,000 cals (max).

Workout: Treadmill 10 min at 3.3 mph, then on to the other Treadmill that burns more cals for 30 min with varying intensity, and lifting weights.

Tha-tha-tha-that's all folks.

See ya later. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment