Monday, September 21, 2009

I have lost 20 lbs in 1 month

I have lost 20 lbs in 1 month.
I fit into my clothing somewhat better.. although I still have alot of weight to lose before I replace them.

Here is my eating and excercise plan for today...

Breakfast: Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage, Cheese, and Egg white Bagel, 1 tablespoon ketchup, apple
365 cals
Lunch: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, sugar free peaches, salad, fat free italian dressing, 2 slices light bread toast with 1/2 tablespoon
butter 330

Snack: 2 bouillon cubes-cilantro and chicken. 15 cals (was hungry)


Snack: popcorn, yogurt (fiber one yogurt) 150
Dinner: Udon Soup bowl (200 cals), 1 serving shrimp, 1 cup veggies, 1 salad with dressing, 1 serving oyster sauce
365
Snack: chocolate peanut butter granola bar 150
Total cals: 1360
workout: Tae Bo, walk 45 minutes, rowing machine 3 minutes, weights

Some lame ass videos that make me think of working out at my size:

No comments:

Post a Comment