Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How Not To Binge Today... Dealing with Life

Good morning.
I normally write the blog in the afternoon time.

Anyhow.. I am going to write my intake of the day, and what I will do at the gym tonight for my workout. I have only eaten breakfast so far. The rest is planned out, and will be followed. If any changes are made, I will update it, and still keep track of my caloric intake.


My intake:

Breakfast: 1 Western Alternative Bagel (110 cals for one small bagel), 1/2 tablespoon "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!" margarine, made with olive oil. 1/2 cup large curd low fat cottage cheese, 1/2 cup sugar free peaches. Total Calories: 300 even


Lunch: Grilled Cheese: 2 slices low calorie "light" bread, 2 slices lowfat cheese grilled in cooking spray. 1 tablespoon ketchup for sandwich. 2 cups salad with 2 tablespoons fat free Italian dressing. Total Calories: 315


Update: I had lunch. I also started mindlessly munching on something I did not need. Dammit! I will assume my extra eating totaled 205 cals. *sigh*
Well, I will not have snack 1. I will have snack 2, but now have to add an extra 125 cals to my intake.


Snack : Before going to Gym: 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese, 1/2 cup juice packed pineapple 180 calories

Dinner: Chana Masala that I still have to make, 1/2 cup white rice, 2 cups salad with fat free italian dressing, 2 cups steamed veggies. 510 Calories



Well... since I almost binged, my calorie count is up. I could skip the cookie...

Okay. No cookie today.
I will only drink half the amount of tea also.

So I will hace 205 cals I will not take in. That will make my calorie count 1550..

Now we're talking.

Trust me- The 1700+ cals I almost ate before deciding to cut out a few snacks seems like way to much. I am not happy with that. Cutting out a little bit seems better. How can I lose control? What is wrong with me?!I will go to the gym and do 30 minutes on the treadmill, alternating levels. This will burn 400 cals. Then I will do weights, then another 15 minutes on the treadmill, then go home.


That is it for now. Will post more maybe later if I need to.

A video about why I should not binge eat. Aside from looking weird, and being slightly annoying, this lady makes a great point. I will watch it when I need to.

I wish I were there when she made this video. I would have given her a hug and helped her through it.. because I KNOW HOW IT FEELS.

No comments:

Post a Comment