Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday-Posting after a long time

The good news: I have stuck with my diet and am down to 255. The bad news: I have not posted in a long time, and feel bored with my diet. But I am back to boost my excitement levels of sticking to it. Blogging helps.


Breakfast: 1 Whole wheat tortilla, 2 tablespoons fat free cream cheese, 1/2 medium banana, 4 tablespoons mixed nuts 420 cals


Snack: 1/2 banana blended with 1 serving vanilla protein powder 190 calories



Lunch: 1 small whole wheat pita, 1 1/2 cups raw cubed eggplant-I will boil this and add spices to spread on the pita. 1/2 cup chickpeas, 1/2 large cucumber sliced, 3 cups salad with fat free Italian dressing 307 calories



Snack: Yoplait Light Yogurt-Vanilla with honey, apple, 1 slice reduced calorie bread toasted, 1/2 tbspn peanut butter 265 calories



Dinner: Smart One's Frozen lasagna, 3 cups salad with 2 tablespoons fat free Italian dressing 350

Total Calories: 1,532


Workout: Jorge Cruise 8 min abs, 1 hour walk on incline treadmill at gym-at 3.4, incline 4-19.5; light weights on machines at gym

Vitamins: Multi Vitamin, Calcium pills, and 4 green tea fat burners. Plus I will have green tea and diet soda. I will limit my diet soda and keep it under a certain amount.

PS: NEW GOAL! I weigh myself every day, at least 3-6 times. I will stop this. It's stupid. Instead I will limit myself to weighing myself once a week. Next Friday I will weigh myself, and every Friday after that will be my weigh in day.

No comments:

Post a Comment