Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday, Monday... ba da da da daaaaaaaaaaa

Today is about learning to love taking care of my body-not doing it because I feel I am "not good enough". I am morbidly overweight... I am 251 pounds.
However, I was 296 lbs a short time ago. I weigh myself every day-up to four times while I am working out for my 2 hours at the gym.
I will not allow myself to step onto that scale until it is Friday. Only then will I check my weight loss progress.
I will also avoid any distractions at the gym (ie that guy that always flirts with me and makes me forget about working out) and use the time there to WORK OUT, and focus on nothing else. I am there to make my body stronger-not to flirt.

Lastly... I will try harder to stick to my diet and not add too many extras-such as gum. I will keep my calories to a minimum.


Here is my diet plan for today:


Breakfast: 1/3 cup dry pancake mix, 1 small packet raisains, Activia light vanilla yogurt, 1 tablespoon walnuts, 2 teaspoons soluble fiber powder added to pancake mix.

Total: 400 calories

Snack: Swiss Miss Sugar Free Diet Hot Chocolate Mix, 2 teaspoons instant Mexican coffee-unflavored and sugar free

25 calories

Extra: 2 peices sugar free gum
5 calories

Lunch: 1/2 of a packet Paneer Tikka Masala, 1 small whole wheat pita, 3 cups salad, 2 tablespoons fat free Italian dressing

340 calories

Slipped and had 3 chocolates-170 cals

Snack: 1 100 calorie mini popcorn bag, 1 wedge individually packaged reduced fat cheddar cheese

190 calories

Dinner: 1 4 oz chicken breast cutlet, 1 medium potato-mashed with water and fat free butter spray, 1/2 package turkey gravy mix to add to chicken and potato (only 40 cals!), 10 baby carrots, 3 cups salad with 2 tablespoons fat free Italian dressing 400 cals

Snack: 100 calorie snack pack of chocolate cupcakes

Total calories: 1630 cals--still okay. Will do extra 15 min of walking to burn off.

Workout: 1 hour incline treadmill-3.3, from 3.5-18.5 incline
Weights-abs, arms, legs, thighs
Jorge Cruise 8 min abs-level one

No comments:

Post a Comment