Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve-and all I care about is my workout!

Intake:
Breakfast: Whole wheat English muffin, 1 tablespoon peanut butter, Activia Light vanilla yogurt, apple slices 335

Lunch: Marie Callender's Turkey meal, 1 sugar cookie with pink frosting and sprinkles, 3 cups salad with fat free Italian dressing 580

Snack: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup sugar free mandarin oranges 160

Dinner: Low fat chicken stew with dumplings, 3 cups salad with fat free Italian dressing 458

Dessert: sugar free Chocolate pudding cup with 1 tablespoon walnuts 115

Extra: 2 pcs gum 10 cals
Total Cals: 1658

Cals burned (workout) 700

Net Cals 958

Activities: The gym closes early today... and I wasn't able to make it. So, I will have to do 2 workout tapes at home. The first one is an old skool Billy Blanks Basic Tae Bo-27 minutes will burn about 300 cals. The second one is a Cindy Crawford The Next Challenge Workout-which will burn about 400 cals. That will be 700 cals burned-what I burn at the gym. I will try my best at it, and will do it correctly, and do it all. I hate workout vids, but I gotta workout... so this will by my workout today and tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. PS: when it comes to my workout routine... I am only focused on building a teeny amount of lean muscle, and losing fat. My goal is to be slender-but not muscular. I just want to be a reasonable weight, and not have a huge belly, bat wing arms, flabby thighs, or a jiggly ass. That would be nice. I don't want to be all scrawny and sinewy. I would love to have a Marilyn Monroe Figure someday before I get old. ;)

    ReplyDelete