Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Eating 1800 calories, and still losing weight

Update:
Have been struggling with diet and workout the past several weeks.
Today is a start over day.

The good news... I am 242 lbs-which is a lower weight than my 245 I was not that long ago.

Here is my eating plan for today, starting from my breakfast I just ate:

Breakfast:

Jimmy Dean's Frozen Breakfasts: D-lights Croissant, Turkey Sausage, Egg Whites & Cheese
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 medium banana

420 calories


Lunch:

Nile Spice's black bean soup
3 cups lettuce, 2 tablespoons fat free Italian Dressing
large low carb tortilla
large raw orange

380 calories


Snack:

1/2 cup regular large curd cottage cheese
2 wasa crisp bread crackers
1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
260 calories


Dinner

2 cups cubed butternut squash, 1/4 onion, garlic, 1/4 cup brown rice, 1/2 cup white beans, 3 cups lettuce, 2 tablespoons fat free Italian Dressing 491 calories


Dessert:

Chocolate granola bar 140 calories


Extras:
2 sugar free hot chocolates, gum (5 pcs) 100 calories

Total Calories:

1791


Workout: 45 minutes treadmill, light weights

No comments:

Post a Comment